Career / Job Vacancies
We are seeking a Nursery Cook to join our well established staff team, to produce fresh ‘home cooked’ lunch, tea and desserts for our young children daily on-site.
- £9 ph (starting rate)
- 20 hpw, all year round. Term time (38 weeks per year) contract would be considered.
- 10am – 2pm, Monday - Friday.
Job Role requirements;
- Ideally you should be flexible in your working hours, as some days require starting slightly earlier or finishing later, depending on menus and cleaning schedules
- Cook/Chef experience and qualifications are not essential as on-the-job training will be given, however you must enjoy cooking and baking
- Successful completion of Food Safety Training in compliance with the Food Standards Agency
- You must be able to work on own initiative, without immediate direction and be responsible for the daily operation of the kitchen
- Good time management and thorough hygiene standards are essential.
For further information/informal chat, please call our management team on (01473) 281616.
Garden House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. Enhanced DBS checks are compulsory.